Officially fashion icon for 2019 - Her Royal Highness, Meghan Markle

                     When she rules not just the Sussex but also the fashion...            

Although the rules are to be broken and she does it almost all the time, there is certainly one that she never breaks - the fashion one! Instead, she dictates it!
The gorgeous, black haired Meghan, crowned as a Duchess, is the one that we wish to follow as regards fashion and style. She is obviously on the right path, so it's not surprising that for this year she officially wears not just tiara, but the title of fashion icon for 2019 in the fashion kingdom, due to her impeccable refined taste and classic style. That's the proof that royalty keeps being on the top.
The attractive brunette with classic beauty is the first thing I notice on her. The classic beauty for me is to have long, wavy and shiny, black hair, natural face without ton of heavy makeup products, shiny lips and feel so confident in your own skin because that's the way one becomes beautiful.Meghan is so natural, but very, very pretty. Her gorgeous, natural smile must make you fall down on your knees and there is no come back, you're already a fan of her. That smile is simply a part of her outfit and she wears it daily. The cherry on the top is her dark skin that I like very much, it simply goes with everything.
Who run the world? Girls, usually. But this time the attention falls on this jewelry of the crown. Royalty shows her magnitude one more time ruling not just the Sussex but also the fashion world.
The curiosity is that she had impressed me even before she became a member of royal family. I can't handle myself not to mention some of her incredible outfits worn in Suits, the TV show that made her popular  long before she became the duchess. I know that the items probably weren't chosen by her, but she looked a hellish good in them, starring Rachel Zane.
Hot and seductive, without even  be aware of it, she made the show even better! She is not the model girl from the runaways, maybe she really has the tiny ankles that some criticize, but she has the attitude of  the girl as she was one. I like her energy and spontaneity, the fact that she seems so avaliable even if we are miles away from her.
I am not sure if I am more thirilled about her fascinators or elegant outfits, but I will admit that fascinators make her royal title even more stylish.  
I like everything that she is, being it classic or elegant, messy or sophisticated, royal or casual, but I also hope that everyone of us will find something to follow in this beautiful lady. 
And of course, one of my favourites. If you can't be royal, at least be fabulous like she is!





Comments