In a world of blondes be BLAKE LIVELY


Oh my, my, my, here is something about the favourite blonde of mine!





When it comes to her, I can't help myself from being a pretty much biased toward my brilliant and flawless Serena van der Woodsen! My favourite TV series Gossip Girl made her star for surely, but she definitely keeps shining outside of that Galaxy. 


Whether I call her Blake or Serena, it doesn't matter, because her style and her perfect taste are the one that you MUST discuss about regardless of her name. She is  the queen of red carpet. I even tried to make a decent copy of her dresses a couple of times, but although the dresses were hellish good, I couldn't copy those beautiful curls, that self-confidence or the sincere smile that she wears daily. 


















She gives a seriosly homework to all the ladies that would like to be spirited, gorgeous, sparkly, happy and loved at the same time, all the time. Because this is exactly how she looks to me - I see her being happy always, her energy shows you nothing but that . 
Long legs, beautiful hair, sexy body, great smile, attitude of the absolutely queen from the screen and from front rows of the fashion shows  is all that this sexy blonde is and she is not afraid to show it.
She insipires me in so many ways and it's hard to say what I like most about her. But... although I prefer brunettes and I don' t keep it a secret, this wavy blonde hair definitely stole my heart. 









Comments