The Goddess named ADRIANA LIMA

According to me she is literally the goddess with the privilege to walk in this world. A feast for the eyes, the woman that can turn your world upside down, an art of nature. She is so beautiful and so pretty, inside and out. To me, she's the most beautiful woman that had ever walked on this earth and no one is going to change it. She deserves nothing less than be treated like a real goddess that she is. The one and only, Adriana Lima.

.

I know that is so much about her all over the internet, but she doesn't stop to impress and amaze me. 
However, the last year I was so worried about is she going to walk last year's Victoria's Secret show or not? Let me tell you something guys. All the fans will get this. It's not about is she there for business reasons or pleasure, or if there are other  younger girls, more attractive or more wanted than her, but it's about the fact that Adri herself is show!! She MAKES a Victoria's Secret, she IS that sexy lingerie that turns the heads all over the world in the most sexy night on the earth. She IS the energy incomparable to others on the runway. Her great body is undeniable, but what about her moves, her killing look and her face of an angel? I think I had never saw that combination in a female body.


 When  she steps out, everything else stops. There are so many other beautiful faces and souls in the fashion industry as Irina, Doutzen or Barbara Palvin (I named some of my faves), but Adri is actually the one for me. I don't want to write about her origin, place of birth or about her beggings, I just want to admire her this one more time, because she inspires me on a personal level. Gorgeous, sexy, fire, hard working, bombshell, fierce and brave, perfect jus the way she is!

If you ask me the thing I most like about her - The look in those eyes ...  It's just killing me...


Comments