VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW 2019

Do we really have to miss the extravaganza this year?
The iconic,splendid, shiny and spectacular runaway, to my disappointment, won't be seen this year, according to sources. Running all over the globe, from Big Apple, accross Miami, Los Angeles, Cannes, Paris, London to Shangai, the show this year, unfortunately, won't make it's point in none of these marvelous cities. 
I really don't agree because I actually love it and I am totally in! Being a model is probably a great thing, but being a part of this huge spectacle, wore the wings of Victoria'S Secret Angel must be the major achievement, one of a kind in a model industry, an unforgettable experience. There is no fashion show or performance that would change this.
I am sharing the opinion of Ed Razek that models shouldn't be full of body diversity. The Victoria'S Secret fashion night is the sexiest night on the earth and in this runaway there is no place for trans or plus-size models that are not sexy enough to accomplish this task. Victoria' S Secret is all about sexuality, seduction, fire and fantasy and, would we like to admit it or not, the show isn't anything else but that. It's simply a pure 42-minute lingerie paradise on the earth and for men's eyes. And not only the men's, of course. In the first place there are lace, corsets, halters, sexy shape and bodies and that is exactly how it should be. And the models... Models are gorgeous and stunning and flawless. They are literally the goddesses. Their bodies can turn your world upside down in a second, if you're lucky to be a man, and if you're girl you can admire and hope to be like them at least one night when you put on yourself all those sexy pieces.
The show has always been spectacular, the biggest one, the most beautiful fashion moment that is  expected whole year. Well, this year we are going to miss the expectation. While I am watching it, I feel as am literally there, in their skin, in backstage, I am excited because it's really a big day for all lovers of it. I am not lucky to be Victoria'S Secret Angel but I am very happy for the girls that are.
The models are a kind of inspiration and motivation for me. 
The thirty seconds to shine in all their glory at the end of the runaway are the moments for which every model lives for. It's some particular way of life. I am aware that this lasts only while you are young and beautiful, but your glory can last forever. The girls may be perfectly shaped and have some natural beauty but it's not all about physical. What makes them so fabulous and attractive is the confidence and belief in that what they are doing. That's exactly what I love about them and what I find so inspiring. They can touch you in so many levels and push your boundaries further and further!
What makes you happy from inside will make you shine outside and the models show you how to achieve it.
As my favourite angel would said:



Comments