Hotter than hell! - IZABEL GOULART




Should I even explain the title or the picture speaks itself? She is really, really hot, hotter than hell! And it's not Dua Lipa performing this time, but the Brazilian bomshell Iza is the one rising the temperature. 
Her body is simple flawless! It's so sexy, attractive, seductive, and  more...more than that, it's so freaking incredible! Brazialians were always considered as the hottest and the most beautiful women in the world, but she is the cherry on the top. 

Whether she is the sexiest girl in the beach or wears the most elegant dresses in the red carpets, she definitely leaves me speechless. Not to mention her career of Victoria's Secret model and the Victoria's Secret show of which I am the hugest fan in the world! That's where I met her in the first place, I mean, saw her sparkling right to the cameras with that seductive look. A typical Brazilian. I don't understand how they could not to hire her last year. 

Her attitude tells you - I am the best, the prettiest, the sexiest and the most confident woman in the runaway and I will steal this show! And she really does!

She might be considered too sexy to wear anything else then bikini or sexy lace bra, but according to me she is definitely high paied fashion icon with perfect face and body. Those legs look just in the right place on the streets of high fashion shows. Magazine covers and runaways are exactly where she belongs.

Her determination for work out and love for sport and modelling can't leave me indifferent, but her abs are her trademark of which I am really, really jealous about. You're killing it, Izabel!




Comments