Russian beauty rules the world - Irina Shayk

Absolutely stunning 


Isn't she? When I think about Irina is like imagining  the hottest, the sexiest and the most beautiful face that Russia ever had! I know that I have already mention and showed that Adri is the one for me, but I can't help myself of thought that these two might definitely share this title in my imaginary list!
Irina is such a femminine, gorgeous, young woman that became for sure one of the fashion icons. 
Her naturalness catches the eye at the first place. She is the perfect example of what we call natural beauty. Shiny hair, full lips, green eyes, impeccable body.... She's not just special. She's the best version of something that everyone of us always wanted to be as a woman, as a femme fatale, as a hot girlfriend or simply as a perfect date.

.
Irina may seem to many as the pretentious one with that  "strike a pose" attitude in front of the cameras or at the red carpet, but I wouldn't say so. No, not at all. It is not possible to fake that great smile. She is simply what she is and is aware of that. It is not possible to came from the glorious country as Russia is and not to shine in all your glory. As simple as that. Sorry Natasha Poly or Natalia Vodianova, but this time Irina wears the crown. 




What impresses me the most about her? I think that curves of her lips are rewriting the history....



Comments